Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The one where exam is near

...... sign.....

.....fuuuuuhhhh..... (- _-)

.....ARRGGGGHHHH!!...... (@ 0 @)#

Exam is Tomorrow!!....
Aiyoo, i really dont know how to describe how nervous i am, how unprepared i felt....
I mean time pass by so fast....i dont know wether i am ready to face the paper tomorrow...


(kneeling down......with both hands , palms facing upward and raise towards the heaven...seeking god's help)

~~ God, please make me pass this exam with flying colours....heheheh...seriously...i need to have good results this time around... also please god make me remmber all the important information for you are the all-knowing....AMIN~~~~

0 Comments: