Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Fav Local Market


Hello peeps,
I just wanted to share with you guys a quick snap shot of Brunei with my trusty, handy mobile phone with its unglamorous 1.3 m.pixel camera..hahaha...yea i know...(baik tah bali baru nya urang)......but it's still quite functional as the photos looked pretty descent enough for the untrain- photo-loving eyes in broad day light......

For those who are uninitiated, this is a Wet market at Kianggeh River or well-locally known as "Tamu kianggeh"...they sells various kind of local grown veges and fruits...very fresh indeed...
When i was young, almost every friday morning,my parents used to bring us to city to cut our ( me& my brother Del) hair..then later on would accompanied my mother to buy groceries at this market....yea those were the days....

A relax market

*Fresh Cucumber*

Raw Ingredients,..plenty to choose from


Pisang Kaleng.... Translation = "Indian Banana"


A so-called "Chef's heaven"


.....Drinks anyone?......

Chrysanthemum flower....bright sunny yellow

They even sell some sort of snake-looking eel (probably caught from the drain) as pets

This Ninja turtle trying to escape for its dear life....

.......The alley......


Ayte guys...
Update to you guys soon...
Sayonara~~

0 Comments: