Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ep.7 "The one where attachment ends"

Hey,...
Since i am able to go online..i might as well used it for posting purposes....hahaha...right now, i'm at Coffee Bean T3, supposedly doing my work as in research materials....yea a lot of things needed to be done...eg. FPQA ,FI, CRM ( btw, ive done the quiz and got full marks..wuhooo!)
I tried to do multi-tasking...juggling assignments, reports and catching up with my pareess... i tell you!..it doesnt work on me...
Nway, what i wanted to say is that doing attachment back in Brunei was a blast! i had a weird experienced and yet, a very enriching one indeed.... i went to STPRI as an observing so-called training teacher...hohohoho...i ended up doing resources for the F&N subject...it was ok i guess ...
the most fun part was i got attached to MOH under dietitian unit di Anggrek....siuk jua... i learned how to communicate with patients, learned to extract informations out of them..lol... suggest a suitable proper daily meals for patients and the lists goes on....
so yea, the reason why i posted the photos below was to pay sort of a tribute to the people who helped me during my attachment period..hahaha.....




Gue sama Hana( my colleague) di Anggrek

The staff at Community Health service
(actually dont know the english tranlation..lol)

Gue sama F&N HOD di STPRI

ayte..
sayonara~~~~

0 Comments: