Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ep.5 " the one where Zul got a new Room"

Hey peeps,

right now pretty busy with doing research for tomorrow's discussions regarding about FPQA....

today am feeling a bit tired but yea pretty much alright i guess..btw,thank god i'm abled to do my presentation about going Green this morning.........my project titled was "Be green- Be part of a Solution!"...although i knew i did not done an excellent job on selling my ideas (damned i leaved out many points that needed to be mention!!) to my lecturer but well enough to scrape through for her to understand it....hmm........

Anyway,...i promised my dear ol sister that i would post some photos of my newly finished extra room... here you go....and please do check it out...ok?..





TA DAAAHHH!!....ok jua...not bad kan...?.....

Ayte
until next time.....
Sayonara~~




0 Comments: