Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Monday, February 23, 2009

End for a new beginning

Hey peeps,

Been missing in action lately,.heh...apa nya orang "On Hiatus" ... ceh...anyway, my days in Temasek Polytechnic were Officially ended yesterday at 11:30am, Monday 23rd Feb 09 with final paper Nutrition in Disease. Wuhoo....>
It was tough and i had to live with the fact that i messed up the last bit of Section B. My stupid last minute judgement call was a deal breaker... for all i know because of the silly mistake i've done, i could probably achieve at least a borderline "B" grade..but my hopes are non-existance for that precious letter now...perhapes scoring a "C" or even a "D" is a way to go...Damned it!...
on a lighter note, at least its a pass...right?..no? A friend of mine told me that it takes my 3 days to recover from the disasterous self-inflicting stupidity of mine and will totally forgot about it by then....huuuuhhhhhhh *sigh*...Hope so....

Besides ending my final semester yesterday, I gave my self a solid 2 hrs of good-ol-pad-on-the-back nap in the afternoon and coincedentially i was invited for a celebration dinner for Brunei 25th National Day Anniversary along with my other bruneian parees at Hyatt Hotel. I treated myself there to a free buffet and broaden my so-called social horizon by networking with rather upbeat people at the hotel (the new juniors as well as in-training civil servants... FYI, suprisingly i met my cousin whos doing his police training in Spore for few month; Abng Bibi...heh,wathuup mayte). It was ok i guess, everything started to heat up and we went wild with the photo-taking after a drink or two. hah!......

Seems like i have a lot of things that needs to be updated
Ayte
Sayonara~~

0 Comments: