Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dumb rollers

Just now i was on the phone with a friend of mine..Hana...hellow..........
yea...just to update on things...hmmm......anyway,..now it reminds me, last week we did roller blade together...hahaha...yep...ROLLER BLAD-ING...its been a long time since i did any form of skating on shoes with small rollers...it was hilarious i tell you...Hana & I, most of the time grip each other tightly afraid to let go and was damned scared to fall...owh before that, funny thing was when we got the safety gear, Hana put the knee pads on her elbows...i told her off that shes doing it all wrong.... and little did i knew,i would not thought that i also get it wrong and said..." hana, u put it upside down....Do the other way!" with conviction in my voice....then came the facilitator( or whatchamacallit for the person who's in charge on safety gears?) and said to both of us..."actually u guys did it all wrong!...that gear goes to your knee"....Hana & i laugh our heads off.....how silly & dumb can we get,mmaaaaannn... lol....That was my himbo moment...
anyway, we skate only for few hours and i didnt realised that i got a huge nasty blister on top of a bruise on my right leg...It was nasty i tell you...
but yea..it was an exciting experienced none the less...

Look at my roller...

hana & gue

Hana - Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Gue - I know the story already...heheeh

Tired sexy leg...lol

...Soy Joy commercial!...

Soy Joy Commercial take #2

Soy Joy Commercial take # 69

What can u guys see?
Hana & I debate about what the clouds resemble & look like...
to me it looked like a guy playing soccer...
what u guys think?


Ayte
Sayonara~~~~

0 Comments: