Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Semester

hey,....what a great holiday i had....
nway,....just want to update to you guys that i'm on my final semester ...wuhoooooo.........and i can't even begin with, to tell you guys on how far i went through this journey with a lot of obstacles, set-backs and some accidental learning along the way...waahhh...i almost there but yea, need to clear this one 1st once and for all!.....hmmmm.......it boils down to how determine i am to achieve my goal which is to graduate and further my studies ( which i am by the way!!)....hahahaha...
hopefully this final sem, i'll do better and never bend down to the road of procrastination!!....
ayte..


NOTE TO SELF ----> STUDY SMART & DON'T PROCRASTINATE!
( i think i should break it into a song!.. Thats how they used to teach us in primary school or whatever.....so, it would stick inside my head for days & days like a broken, scratch twelve-inche record!)

Sayonara~~~

0 Comments: