Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Friday, August 8, 2008

"The one where fears and insecurities starts to kick-in"

Why am i Here?
What are my purpose in life?
What do i want to achieve?
Is this what i really wanted?
Is this what i wanted to become?
Am i successful?
Am i doing the right thing?
What would society think of me? my friends? my family? my colleagues?
Is this acceptable?
Is this my path?
What will my future holds?
Am i capable?
Am i taking everything for granted?


Its time for me to reflect back on my life journey................

(-_-)

Note to self - No matter what happens, GOD have plans for everything whether its good or bad... and i am sure of that.........Life must go on, even though how frustrated you are, how disappointed you are of yourself,........how life can be unforgiving...

Sigh*~~....

0 Comments: