Tentang Gue

My Photo
A Fish
Singapore
Self-absorbed in his own world..
View my complete profile

Things i want as for today

  • PS3 games - Prince of persia
  • A new Phone

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The one where sending off a friend

Hello parrees,
That day after exam finished, i hangout at my friend's crib watching "friends- the one where phoebe gave birth to triplets"...it was hilarious, even though i had watched it like million times over....hahaha....
Then after that met up with bruenian friend supposedly accompanying her to Teka mall but cancelled and decided to hangout instead... But since i promised another friend that i wanted to send her off at the airport, hangout session ends abruptly and i went to T2 right after that.
So yea,...managed to finally saw her as she's been in singapore with her cousin for a week and sadly did not fine time to go out with her as i was busy with exam....
Just want to give a shout out to my friend Syaza.....Look at her, shes very tall, and she has this infectious megawatt smile likes those on julia roberts...heheeh...me like!~~...lol
I was a bit embarasses to take photo with her as she was tall...inferior starts to kick in...heh


(Actually i was standing with my toes)

(yup shes tall...)


Ayte...
cheeerios..
Sayonara~~

1 Comment:

Syaz said...

found your blogggg!! with my pic in it!! hehe.